Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Wonderful » Romanian doctors

Romanian doctors

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Many young people go to other countries after finishing their medical school.
On the one hand, there are many benefits for doctors. In other countries being another system, doctors are treated with seriousness. They are treated as very important people. Another argument is that doctors from other countries earn much more money than doctors in Romania. The salary is higher, they will not take care of tomorrow. Doctors leaving Romania are very good. They can have great results. This brings a great advantage to our country, because everyone will know that these doctors are from Romania.
On the other hand, there are big disadvantages for our country. The first disadvantage is that young doctors leave and in Romania they remain only old doctors. Another argument is that very good doctors go. If the Romanian system doesn't appreciate people's work, other countries will be glad to receive doctors with good results.
In conclusion, if I were a doctor I would choose to leave Romania.

Last edited by Steluta.micuta2001 (2018-06-11 12:38:48)

I couldn’t agree more! Our doctors know their value and as every person, they want to be appreciated for the hard work they have done from the first day of college until the day they are qualified as doctors.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Wonderful » Romanian doctors