Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Problems » Dear diary, guilt

Dear diary, guilt

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Two weeks ago, I was at a concert with my friends.This concert was out of town. The friends I went with are Olivia and Leo.We started at 14:00 and it was a 3-hour journey, the concert started at 18:00.
We stayed long after Olivia because she did not know what to wear.
          On the way to the concert we stopped at a store to get something to eat. That's where we found everything we wanted. We happened to meet some girls I couldn't bear. We have quarreled with them in the past, because of them me  and my friends have suspended for a week from school.
          After we looked at each other badly, Leo told me to get some money out of the car, I went to the car and then I saw the car of the other girls and I heard them talking about the same concert. I assumed they were going to the same place as we did. When I returned to my friends I told them I couldn't  bear to see them in the same place again. Then I got a great and bad idea. We bought a knife and broke the tires of their car.After we finished, we continued our journey.
          We arrived well at the concert place, there were 10 minutes before the music started. I got a call, I didn't know the number, I answered and I had a surprise, she was one of those girls. I don't  know where she got my number . She started screaming at me because she knew we were the ones who had destroyed the wheels. I told her it wasn't us.She asked me why we do that, I didn't  say anything to her. She said they wouldn't  be able to reach the concert anymore, and that they had waited a long time. I shut them down. We didn't go after them because we thought they didn't  deserve it. We stayed at the concert, I admit we couldn't  enjoy the music because we felt a little guilty. Maybe we didn't  have to act like them, we aren't  like that.

Last edited by Notebook10 (2018-06-12 11:52:00)

I'm curious about the reason for your suspension from school. However, I do not seem mature in the way you acted, I mean I understand that you wanted to "avenge", but breaking car wheels is not the right solution. I hope you will end with peace this conflict.

Even though it was a little imature of you, it made for a great story  :D  I think I would be to afraid to ever do such a thing, but there are just people that are awful enough to deserve it; so if they did, you shuld not feel guilty (except if there was a surveillance camera around)

When people are stupid,just let them be stupid! Don’t reach to their level,just be the smart one. Everything happens with a reason so if they were mean they will get something worst in the future.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Problems » Dear diary, guilt