Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Should people be as fashionable as possible

Should people be as fashionable as possible

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

About fashion, designers, style, bloggers and other similar things it is spoken everywhere today, being a very viral subject especially on social networks. In my opinion, the fashion is not for everyone and we must to know exactly where is our position in this world ``of fashion``, because sometimes we can fall into unpleasant easily is we just try to copy on each other.
     Firstly, we need to know who really has fashionable talent and advice to whom must to listen. We must to be conscious of our physical appearance, but also our personality, for can wear outfits accommodate to them, we must be conscious that we each see different piece of clothing and that not all of us have the same tastes. For example, the stylists and designers create various clothes, but each have more or less a critical eye, which can appreciate whether the fashion item is fashionable or cool or not.
     Secondly, I personally follow very many bloggers on social networks, I like to see every piece of clothing wearing them, what combination do they do, but I never tried to be as fashionable as possible. I do not think it is good to go after this motto in life, because not all of them fit these fashionable clothes and copying the style of someone else, only we inhibit our personality. For example, even an old coat, not considered stylish can be wear by someone which fits it.
     Admittedly, sometimes is very well to be as fashionable as possible because this thing can bring us success, praises and looking over shoulder over the street, being appreciates and envy. However, being fashionable can become frustrating at some point, because every day we have to follow the trends and most of the money will be invested in clothes, shoes, bags and accessories, which may not even fit us.
     In conclusion, I do not agree with this, because I think that everyone should wear clothes that match with their personality, especially clothes that make you feel good and comfortable. I consider that in the future, everyone will want to be as fashionable as possible, because the society demands this.  :writing:

I agree with your opinion about fashion and about how people should generally choose their clothing. It's not always good to choose to dress trendy. because it could be uncomfortable and you could look much better in your favorite clothes or your chosen clothes according to your mood at that time of the day . At the same time it could be boring to follow the style of somebody who is totally different  from you.The best choice is to be yourself!

BOoREd

I generally hate fashion talks (since I'm not a fashionable person), but I enjoyed reading your essay. Although I do not follow trends and I like to think I have a monotonous style of clothing (simple and comfortable, as expected), some of my outfits are complimented, which seems paradoxical to me.
     After all, fashion is incredibly present in everyone's lives. Don't you think? 8-)

I have the same view as you in terms of fashion, a topic that is very much debated nowadays. In this fashion run, people forget who they are. They care more for their outer part and no more for the inner part. I think there should be a change, do you think the same way ?! Hugs! :glasses:

I really liked your essay! And I agree with it. Especially with the part about the society. Society tells us how we should be, what to wear, and shapes us however it likes, ruining our originality. But yes, fashion is just an example, not a rule! We shouldn't dress how everybody does, nor should we follow the trends society show us. We don't even know what fashion really is, if you think about it.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Should people be as fashionable as possible