Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Practical stuff » Review of Palas Mall

Review of Palas Mall

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

One of the oldest and most beautiful buildings in Iasi is the Palace of Culture. Behind this great monument lies Palas Mall with its delightful gardens.
Palas is one of the largest and loveliest shopping centers in Iasi. Palas consists of many shops of all kinds starting with clothing stores, continuing with cafes and ending with jewelery stores. Palas Mall is equipped with everything you need or want: food, clothing, footwear, jewelery, accessories, toys and much more. If you are hungry, you can go to FoodCourt or KFC to eat at very reasonable prices. Also, clothing stores have reasonable prices, such as: Bershka, Pull&Bear, Zara, H&M, NewYorker etc. Palas is also a place where you can have fun and recreation. If you want to have fun with your friends you can go to Play Again where you can enjoy a variety of games. Palas' garden is always at your disposal for recreational moments and at the evening the atmosphere is very quiet and romantic. Let's not forget the parking: Palas has a huge underground car park where you can leave your car as long as you want.
Considering that Palas Mall is a very popular shopping center, it is visited by thousands of people. Thus, as a disadvantage, Palas is often very crowded, which is very unpleasant.
In conclusion, the residents of Iasi are very proud of this space in the city center (approx.)which is made of the Palace of Culture and Palas Mall with its wonderful gardens.

Last edited by Sweetie57 (2018-06-11 20:11:12)

I am from Bucharest and I visited Iasi in December 2017. It is a beautiful city with so many places to go and to visit. I'm in love with Palas Mall. I spend a great time there. I went with my sister at Kids Land then we went at KFC and we had some Crispy Strips and I remember that I spend so much money on make-up and clothes. I can't wait to see again this place..

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Practical stuff » Review of Palas Mall