Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » The emigration of Romanian doctors

The emigration of Romanian doctors

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

[introdu-ne in subiect, explica care e problema, asa e prea brusc]My thoughts on this specific subject are simple  you are doing the right thing for them to have a good life, free of worries that they won’t have what to put on the table for their children, that they can lose their job anytime because they don’t get paid on time.
    It’s their choice alone if they want to go in other countries to use the skills learned here , because we have one of the best medicine universities in the whole entire Europe, but we lack  the equipment, hospitals for them to work in after they finish studies, and most importantly , they are underpaid compared to the services they provide us with.
    Why work here when there are risks when they can go to countries like Germany, United Kingdom, France and so on , where their work is appreciated, respected, and also very well paid, where they work among the best doctors in the whole world, with some of the newest technologies, in good workplaces, where it only gets better and better for them and their families.
    So that is my opinion on the emigration of the Romanian doctors, and we need to do something about it as fast as possible because doctors are ,or should be, one of the most important people in our society, and we need them at their best.

Last edited by Felix008 (2018-06-03 18:55:06)

Of course, the departure of doctors abroad is a fairly serious problem and, as you have said, although here is not enough to appreciate this in their salaries, we need those people who are so well-trained. This should change as soon as possible otherwise things will worsen in this country.

In the beginning, you put straight the things that makes the doctors immigrating in other countries. You're right when you say that we have very good universities, but we lack the proper conditions.

I agree with you. Doctors studied a lot and they deserve to have a good income and respect and if they can't have all of this things is only natural to go looking for something else. I strongly believe that at some point in our country's history we will have good conditions in hospitals and maybe folks will start showing respect to doctors, nurses etc.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » The emigration of Romanian doctors