When it comes to choosing a destination for your holidays, most people don't consider our country to be the best place, but it is a much more interesting place to travel than you probably think (and comparing to other countries, much more affordable).
      One of my favorite holidays i have spent in Romania was about ten years ago, when me and my family visited Brasov and the surroundings of the city. I was very little, but I still remember most of that trip.
      The first day of our holiday we took advantage of the sunny weather and walked through the city all day long, wandering through the city square and all the beautiful streets . This medieval looking city is to this day one of the most beautiful cities I have seen.
      For our second day of holiday, we chose to visit the fairytale-looking Peles Castle, which is one of the most visited places in Romania. Peles Castle is exactly what you would expect for a royal residence: grandly designed chambers, luxurious tapestries, and carved marble and wood. It is a very beautiful place, but I hated the fact that i couldn't take any pictures inside. Back outside, you can enjoy the breathtaking view of the mountains and the beautiful garden of the castle.
      As a little kid I was very impressed by everything, but I still consider Brasov and Peles Castle to be some of the most beautiful places you can visit in Romania.