Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Living in a village near by Iasi

Living in a village near by Iasi

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

The place where you live influences your mood and the way you do your daily activities. Some may say that it is much more advantageous to live in the city, and others can say that nothing can be compared to living in the countryside, where you can enjoy the beauty and peace of nature that surrounds you at every step. If I were to choose to live in the city or in a village around it, I would prefer the village.
   On the one hand, there are many advantages that can determine this choice. Firstly, who would not want to live in the countryside, to have a small orchard, a vegetable garden, a small flower garden, a courtyard for poultry breeding, to have a puppy and a cat, to be able to enjoy  the smell of flowers, the freshness of fruits and vegetables in summer, and in winter the goodies in the pantry. Secondly, you can enjoy the pure and  unpolluted air and also you can let yourself be fascinated by the greenery surrounding you. In addition, people know each other, they  greet, respect and communicate with  each other. I could say that respect and common sense were born here.
   On the other hand, there are disadvantages. The main important  is that many of the villages around the cities do not have gas, running water and sewerage. Another disadvantage is the fact that majority of roads  are bad, and transportation to the city is bad. Another drawback is characterized by the fact that lately the village architecture has a lot to suffer, the constructions are achieved chaotically, more and more concrete covering the earth.
   All things considered, with all the inconveniences, I would prefer to live in a village near the city.

Last edited by Greenwich (2018-06-11 17:40:51)

I pretty much agree with your opinion, especially when it comes to advantages. Nature really is an important and great fact to consider in making the choice of living in a village or a town; it brings with it many strong points just like you enumerated above and it also helps with our state of mind and mood.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Living in a village near by Iasi