Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Being a student in CNME

Being a student in CNME

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Being a student in CNME
   I think we all know how important is education for us  to create a successful carrer. For doing this, you have to choose to study at a good school. When I had to choose the school I was going to learn, I think I made the right choice. I chose “Mihai Eminescu” high school, one of the best high-schools in my city and in my country. Now, I will try to convince you why you have to choose to study at “Mihai Eminescu” high-school.
   On the one hand, I think CNME is one of the best schools you can study. Teachers are very well trained professionally and they are able to teach so as to capture the students’ attention. Also, they love and respect their students and have a special connection with them. Furthermore, CNME represents a very nice and united team where you can make many friends. Also, the school has many labs such as the culinary lab or chemistry lab where extracurricular activities can be organized. More than that, you can take part in even more activities. You can play football in the school team , you can do theater or you can volunteer.
   On the other hand , CNME is a prestigious school  and that’s why you may sometimes be overwhelmed by the large amount of information but this is a minor problem. Another problem would be that you will not be able to get along with all the teachers. Some of them may not like you or they might not explain well.
   All things considered, CNME has many good parts but also some bad things. I consider that CNME has more good things than bad things and the good ones can attract any student who wants to know more and more. I strongly recommend you CNME  with all the confidence and I assure you that it will prepare you for the future!

What a coincidence!!! I learn at CNME Iasi too. Wow! I'm glad to meet someone who has the same opinion as me about this high school. I think we have many things in common, Stefan01. Let's be friends! What grade are you in? I would like to meet you face to face. See you at school!

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Being a student in CNME