Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Describe the ugliest apartment you’ve ever seen

Describe the ugliest apartment you’ve ever seen

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

I was looking for an apartment with my friend in the Tatarasi area. This was the third apartment and I was shocked and not in a good way!
  It was apartment number 30. I thought that maybe this is the one. That after 3 hours of looking,this is the perfect house for me and that I am done searching for one! I walked in and a weird smell just hit my face. It was so horrible, I thought that someone has died in there. The first room was the living room. There was a carpet full of poop on it. The sofa was full of water and looked almost like a trash bin. I said that maybe the kitchen will be nice but of course,I was wrong. The kitchen was drifting apart!! There was a fridge in the corner and when I opened the door,a RAT jumped and ran away! I couldn’t believe it!! The table was crushed and the gas cooker wasn’t working. In went to the bathroom and a part of the sink was in the bathtub,another one in the toilet and the rest of it ,I don’t know. I just ran and I ended up in the bedroom and it was the worst room! The door was falling apart and the walls had a weird colour. I just wanted to get out! And after I left that apartment,I found out that the price was 45000 pounds and I couldn’t believe it! I said that I am going to find something else because that was the ugliest apartment that I’ve ever seen!

Last edited by happykid (2018-06-12 11:41:11)

happykid wrote:

I was looking for an apartment with my friend in the Tatarasi area. This was the third apartment and I was shocked and not in a good way!
  It was apartment number 30. I thought that maybe this is the one. That after 3 hours of looking,this is the perfect house for me and that I am done searching for one! I walked in and a weird smell just hit my face. It was so horrible, I thought that someone ........ died in there. The first room was the living room. There was a carpet with doug poop on it. The sofa was full of water and looked almost like trash bin. I said that maybe the kitchen will be nice but of course,I was wrong. The kitchen was drifting apart!! It was a fridge in the corner and when I opened the door,a RAT jumped and ran away! I couldn’t believe it!! The table was crushed and the gas cooker wasn’t working. In went to the bathroom and a part of the sink was in the bathtub,another one in the toilet and the rest of it ,I don’t know. I just ran and I ended up in the bedroom and it was the worst room! The door was falling apart and the walls had a weird colour. I just wanted to get out! And after I left that apartment,I found out that the price was 45000 pounds and I couldn’t believe it! I said that I will look for something else because that was the ugliest apartment that I have ever seen!

Last edited by happykid (Today 00:10:00)

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Describe the ugliest apartment you’ve ever seen