Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Problems » Come to my school

Come to my school

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Dear Phoebe,

Thank you for your LATER in which you asked me about my school. Sorry it took me so long to reply! It's really great to see how many people are actually interested in joining our "family"! I've been in this school for about  4 years, and I like it a lot! Getting transferred here is a very good idea, but before doing that, you should think thoroughly about a few things.
One of the things you should be careful about is the distance between your home and your school. If it's too far away and there's no one to get you to school, you're going to be late and you'll be punished if it happens too often. Some teachers might even hit you with a stick if you're not in the classroom when the class starts, so don't make any rash decisions!
Another thing you should consider is the teacher's expectations FROM you. Depending on the profile you choose to follow, some of the teachers will be very strict and demanding and they are going to ask a lot from you. If you think that you can't handle it and you're not ready to work hard for your grades, then you're better off studying at another school.
That's all I could think of for now. I hope my advice was helpful. Please write back and let me know if you make up your mind.

Love,
xxx

What I liked about your homework is  that you talk about the subject in a very realistic way. And the sentance about your "family" was very good, I like it, in that paragraf was perfect integrated. But I   belive the "hit you with a stick" idea isn't right to say because your friend would think he will come in a prison or something like that. My opinion. You don't say very much about how is this school, just the important things. But no worry, you can explain more in another letter. :) Think of that next time, maybe I help you a little.

Hey! Were you talking about this school? Who hurt you with a stick? That's serious accusations, but considering the time this was posted, the teacher may not be teaching here anymore. And yes, the part talking about the profile is just insanely right. There are so many differences from a profile to another, anyone considering transferring has to be very careful.

Ok you need to tell us the teacher's name who threw a stick at you for being late. It's serious business right here and that specific teacher can get a warning or even fired. You need to take action before it's too late.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Problems » Come to my school