Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Your experience shopping in Egros

Your experience shopping in Egros

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

The first time I was in Egros was in December 2017. I was there with my sisters, Ioana and Mihaela. The second girl is a year younger than me. Well, maybe you ask why  we went all three to a place like this, Egros is huge. Well, we were to buy a Christmas present for our mother. We searched and searched.   We thought of taking a new bag 👜 and there were hundreds of bags of all colors and all the patterns. My bigger sister, Ioana, stopped almost at any Christmas decoration shop and was going fast so Mihaela and I had to keep up with her . After we searched a lot, we found three variants of possible gifts, to think better we took a slice of pizza and a lemonade, good lemonade. After agreeing  on a dark green bag  we started on the road.Once we  sawwhat our mother always wanted, a big enough statue in the shape of an elephant with a big trunk  🐘🐘.We knew we had to take it.In that shop I also saw the statue of Nefertiti, some pigeons🕊🕊🕊 and some pretty monkeys🙈🙉🙊. Maybe now you ask what we got:the bag or the elephant? Well ... We took both of them. Why? Because our mother deserves this and much much more!

Last edited by Notebook10 (2018-06-10 19:32:43)

I like your composition;) I think it's good that you went to the Egros store to buy a variety of products because there you  really have something of quality  to choose  :))) I've never been there, but I have heard from many classmates  very good opinions . HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR MOM, a lot of health, happiness, beautiful fillings with your loved ones !

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Your experience shopping in Egros