Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » You learned a lesson

You learned a lesson

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

We and when we are old, is good to learn something. Learning from our mistakes is only way to "go through life", like a normal man, because arrogance destroys us.
I was in summer camp in Constanța, when I, with my mates from a teather squad, were going to recite each lyrics. We  were going and to swimming pool after the program, but my matter was that i didn't knew swimming. But I hadn't find it that a difficulty. When I was there, I went often  to the sea. I had thought that in the sea is same thing, that in the pool. That I, with my mates, went to Aquamagic. Headstrong was I, when  the teacher who was with us said me not to  go with the rest of my friends and mates because they can well to swim and I can not, but I didn't heard her. I was with a friend on a safety belt. I unbalanced and had fall in water. I was short, the water was deep. Suddenly, I had seen two  hands streched to me, and I catched one of them. Then they took me out from the water.
The teacher, scared, had me rebuked  for  my stubbornes. I had me remembed that I will be dead, if they wouldn't helped me. Over one year, I had the luck to do some courses of swimming and I learned to swim. I learned some important, that arrogance and obstinacy will destroy me if I will be that with people close to me.

Last edited by M I T I C A (2018-01-26 19:17:47)

Nice story... I have a question. What do you mean of sentence "...had thought that in the sea..."? I don't understand...  :dontknow:  :)

sebih "had thought that, in the sea, is like in pool".

I'm agree with sebih: it is a very nice story. I like your conclusion: " I learned some important, that arrogance and obstinacy will destroy me if I will be that with people close to me"

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » You learned a lesson