Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to take this opportunity to apply for admission to GNGV University.
I have always been thinking about my future, building a career, becoming a successful person and generally finding my own path in the life and I find the topics at the University very interesting.
GNGV University studies require fluency in English and French.  I would like to attend a university where all the courses are taught in either English or French. I do feel that I have a good command of the French language, but living in a French speaking country would be a great experience, and also a challenge.
I choose to participate in this project because I discovered that most universities accept only graduate students with good knowledge of English and French languages. I feel that this is an amazing opportunity which will surely turn out to be an enriching experience for me.
I have great expectations of studying abroad where I can see the country’s culture, I can meet different and great people and discover many things about this country that I am sure I will love. Living abroad could give the chance to better understand international affairs and better prepare for my future career.
If you have concerns about the fact that I would have to stay far from home, I do not feel that it would be a problem. I have the ability to adapt to all sorts of situations. I can live independently without any problem. I have a pleasant character and a great personality, I am very social and I think I can make friends.
Thank you in advance for your consideration of my application.
Sincerely,
sans.