Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » You learned a lesson

You learned a lesson

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

You learned a lesson

I will start by saying that everything can teach you a lesson, every good hapening or bad, you learn, and this is good.
Since i was little i have been very positive and i have always seen the good part in everything: every disappointment was a life lesson which you repeat until you understand it.
When i went ti an orphanage and i saw those abandoned kids, some of them since they were born, i started to cry and thought that you should love everything you have and thank for everything because this is really important. This is a tough life lesson: don't ever complain about what you parents give you because they actually give you more then you think: protection, foos and the most important, love. I don't know how those kids can grow up without love and affection from their parents and i also think that they don't deserve to live like that and i was in their place, i could not see the good part in this.
So thank you, God, for giving me a family, a mother and a father why are truly giving me the best things

I agree with your opinion! Indeed, it is a lesson for everyone. Like you said, we can learn something from every experience.Many don't appreciate in good time what they have, and then live with regret that they didn't know how to value what they had.

It's so wonderful when my family and I get together at a big table and so painful when everyone of us goes away ,but unfortunately there are some people who don't know this sensation .

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » You learned a lesson