Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » You changed your opinion on someone

You changed your opinion on someone

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

You changed your opinion on someone

Nowadays it's hard to have the same opinion on people because of the changes they make for the society to like them.
There are a few cases in which you keep the same opinion on someone from the very beginning.
I have changed my opinion on someone a lot, but there where some cases in which my first opinion was a bad one, but later i realised the person was actually very nice.
There are some people that are influenced by the first impression and i don't agree with this because it can be a mistake.
Recently i have changed my opinion on a person that "i have known" for 10 years. She was my very first best friend and we kept talking until i was 12, when she left to England for one year and when she came back she was another person who i didn't want to meet
Even though this creats disappointment, we shouldn't be discouraged. In fact, we should hope that the opinion we have on some people we know should remain tha same.

I agree with this one because I had some experiences like that and I know for sure that people change and you can have a completly different opinion about them.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » You changed your opinion on someone