Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » I am lucky

I am lucky

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

I am lucky

I have always cosidered myself a lucky girl and i have always thought that above my head there is a shining star that will always shine.
Some signs that show my luck. Well, i have seven white hairs since i was little. Seven is a lucky number and people who have white hairs are lucky so this is the perfect combination of luck.
From the simple cases, for example "the person that checks the tickets in the tram didn't catch me without my ticket" or "i was lucky because i found chips with mashroom flavour", to the complicated cases like "i was lucky when someone toom and hand and pulled me because a car was really close to hit ne" or "i was lucky that i was out with my bycicle because if i hav been on foot, the dogs would have bit me"
In conclusion, i really think that i am a lucky person and those white hairs on my head have they role.

I think that the content of this composition it's not that bad, but the vocabluray is pretty weak. I like the idea of the composition though.

Your white hairs theory is pretty interesting. It's amazing that you was so lucky in all those situations. All my life I have only had bad luck, maybe it is because I don't have seven white hairs :D .

I like your idea of lucky number seven and that of a shining star always above our heads. In numerology, seven is the number of divinity, "protection from above" and of course lot of luck.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » I am lucky