Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Dear Diary

Dear Diary

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Dear Diary,
   I was not sure about what I wanted to do after the 8th grade. I'd like to mention that i had many ideas,but i decided to come to school to Iasi. Today I'm here and i am very impatient to see my new classmates. Coming here I expected to discover new interesting things and to make my dreams come true. When I met my colleagues first time, I realized that they were so cute and curious. I liked that.  On the same day when we met, we walked into our class to see the master, who gave us our books. She did not hold us long, so I was already home for less than an hour. We spent a wonderful week meeting each other day by day. The next week I met my new teachers and I  was so excited about it. Learning here is my best chance to become a stronger personality.

I’m really glad you feel this way. It is important to appreciate the chances that we have and to seize the opportunities. Keep passion in your heart and motivation in your mind. Think big and start small. You will become the person you want to be by acting like that person would. Stay focused and don’t forget about your goals. Ask yourself at the end of each day “What have I done today that brought me closer to the person I want to be?”  Oh, and have fun while you're at it! May you journey bring you joy and fulfillment.

Last edited by simonsaysfsociety (2018-01-21 10:26:25)

It is a very good thing that you felt good in your new school since the first day, although you did not know anyone from there. There was a new place for you with new people and new things to learn. I hope you like your colleagues now and I hope you are now a friend of them.

I'm happy to hear that your choice was a good one! Honestly, it's hard to move to a new city where you start a new high school without knowing anyone, but your colleagues are surely wonderful people who helped you get used to our wonderful city, IAŞI

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Dear Diary