There are many people I've managed to get along with and it's rare for me not to. Actually, I'm a very friendly person and I don't want to waste my time hating someone, when I can appreciate them, but we are humans and sometimes we meet people that may seem unlikable or disgusting and we don't get along with them and that's completely normal, unless you're talking obsessively about how much you hate someone, means you have issues. As I met people and I discovered a variety of personalities and I tried to be as kind and friendly as possible because you know what they say 'First impression is the best impression' and I've built many friendship... based on this idea but I met a girl that seemed really unlikable for me. She was really mean to me for no reason.  Everytime I tried to speak with her, she just insulted me and told me to go away while she was rolling her eyes. We had mutual friends so I asked one of our friends why was she being so rude. My friend told me that was just how she acts with everybody else. At first, I thought that I might be paranoid and that was how she showed affection to me, but then I found out she was talking about me behind my back. She said such bad things about me to my friends which were not true. When I asked her why, she said she didn't want to give me explanations and I thought her mentality was so so wrong I decided to never talk to her again. The funniest thing is that I've heard she's still talking about me and saying how much she hates me and I still don't know why. I don't hate her because I think that hating is a waste of time and energy and I just wanted to be her friend. I don't know, maybe that's just how her personality is, disgusting...

Last edited by sans. (2018-01-21 21:53:38)