Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Teenagers should drive

Teenagers should drive

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Teenagers crave independence. As they grow into young adults, they feel the need to spread their wings and fly away from their parents.Driving is important because it allows teenager’s  transition from childhood into adulthood independently. Having access to a drivers license means that you feel free, independent and this is of major importance to most teenagers. I believe teenagers should drive a car for a number of reasons:
      First of all, a driving license represents an advantage for reaching places you want to go because you don’t have to wait for public transport or to bear the nasty smells and the crowd from buses.
      Second of All, teenagers should drive because they become more responsable, learning to be careful for their own safety. Also, at this age they have more time for learning and practicing their skills for driving than later in life.
In conclusion, teenagers should drive because they need faster transport and they become more responsable.

I think driving shouldn't be our priority, shouldn't be the first thing we want to do as soon as se become adults. For me, for example, driving isn't a way to feel independent and free, it's just something that brings a lot of responsibilities and problems. Of course, it depends on the person too. We are so different and have different reactions in the exact same situation.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Teenagers should drive