Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » An unusual place

An unusual place

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

The most beautiful thing you can do in life is to travel and enjoy the beauty of the nature.Fortunately, every year, together with my family, we make excursions to different parts of the country, often discovering unusual and unexpectedly beautiful places, also meeting warm and welcoming people.
   Last year we came to the Cerna Mountains, passing from the village to village, admiring the wonderful landscapes we met on our way. All the places I've been through have fascinated me with simplicity and pure beauty inspired by those views, but a very unusual place is the village of Ineleț , a village that can only be reached by climbing four wooden stairs, of about one hundred meters, which were made from trees by the villagers. The more interesting fact is that before you get to these stairs first you have to cross a fragile wooden bridge (built by villagers) and climb a hill.
  When I got there, in front of those stairs, I stopped scared  seeing how tall and how steep it are. I walked slowly and slowly, but when I got to the other side I would have liked to get to those lands long ago. The village is surrounded by small fields and gardens,orchards and pastures. Water and wood are at hand, but people's respect for these riches of nature is noticed, even the forest surrounding the households seemed untouched, without traces of deforestation. Among the spruced houses is a small wooden church.
This trip seemed to me the most beautiful and interesting because of the unusual access to that village.

Last edited by Greenwich (2018-01-26 20:56:06)

Well, that sounds like a dream holiday! When we plan our holidays, my family and I are choosing destinations like that, where you can spend a lot of time wandering and enjoying the views and the nature. We also like to go to places where aren't a lot of people, where we can have some peace and some silence. And about that bridge... I wouldn't have the guts to pass it, I have an irrational fear of heights...

Indeed, it is a very beautiful place. You described it with much details and very good. I haven't know much about this location. Thank you for presenting it!

After reading your description, I am strongly considering visiting Cerna Mountains . Indeed it sounds unusual for a forest not to show any signs of deforestation and I can't imagine how fulfilling that view could be.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » An unusual place