Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Letter of complaint

Letter of complaint

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Dear Sir/Madam
I want to express my strong dissatisfaction with the service I received during a visit to your restaurant on December 12th. Firstly, I had booked a table for my wife and myself for 8:30, but it was 9 o'clock before we were seated. Such a delay seems to me inexcusable. Then, in spite of the fact that I had repeated our order to check that the waiter had heard me correctly, he proceeded to bring us the wrong starters. Such careless service should not be tolerated in a restaurant which charges such high prices. To make matters worse, the chocolate gateau we were served for dessert was quite stale. The menu claimed, though, that all desserts were freshly prepared that day. My wife and me will not be dinning in your restaurant again; however, as manager, you would be wise to guard against such appalling treatment of your customers in future.
Yours faithfully, Larry Dunman.

I Like the fact that your complaint is noticeably short, yet extremely concise. In a few words, you have managed to express your strong disaproval of the services provided by the restaurant.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Letter of complaint