Dear Diary,
I know, I haven't written for a long time, but I think this is the perfect moment to do that. I just felt that this is the right occasion to write, to talk to you because something incredibly happened to me today!
You know that even since I was a young child I ..... had a passion for arts, for dance especially.  When I became an adult, I started to dance in different shows (as a step dancer) and so I begun to earn my own money even though my parents could've support... me forwards. It was amazing! It was the dream of my life and I just couldn't see my life in ........ other way! I know, the money wasn't too much, but it was enough to live.
People were impressed by my work and would often came after the show and to congratulate me for the way I dance... and sing. Yesterday, a wealthy man, middle age..., came to see me and, at the end of the show, he took me in a room of the hotel I danced in and ... told me he was Mark Sandrich, a movie director that directed a lot of well known movies. He told me that he would want me to play the lead role in his next movie 'Top Hat'. I couldn't believe my ears! I was thrilled! I was about to pass out! In fact, that's what happened! After  I woke up, he only told me that, if I accept... that, he would give me the main role without having to go to the audition because I was so talented! I accepted immediately and told him that I'll try not to disappoint him, that I'll do my best. At that moment, I thought that I was the luckiest lad in the world, that if I can do that, I can do anything.
I can't wait to go to the movie set tomorrow and to meet all the people he told me will play in this movie, such as Ginger Rogers ( who, by the way, will be my partner in the movie).
I think that's all for today! I promise you to write again tomorrow, to tell you how it was ..... at the movie set.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Love, Burrito.

Last edited by teacherovi (2018-01-24 17:31:36)