Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Practical stuff » An admirable person

An admirable person

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Three years ago, I met at my neighborhood a girl, who became a special person to me. Sometimes I think about the moment when I met her. It was summer and she saw me in front of my house and she asked if I could help her find her keys. After 20 minutes we found them under a tree. Ever since that moment we’ve been good friends.
  Her name is Maria and she is 19 years old. She is a student at The University of Pharmacy Iasi .She is the kind of person who makes me laugh when I’m sad. When I saw her for the first time I didn’t want to talk to her, but I changed my mind, because I realized that she was a loyal person and she had a pleasant behaviour.
For me, she is the best role model in my life. Her best quality is optimism,she is always positive. What I also like about her  is ambition:she wants to be a famous chemist. I’m so proud of her because she works very hard to be succes.s..ful in her future. When she was little she wished... to be a dancer as she was very talented, but in highschool she felt in love with science. She likes to help people, she is not a selfish person, for example Maria donated blood for sick people. She doesn’t like  rude people, she likes to travel around the world. My friend knows English, French and German. After College she wants to move to the Netherlands.
  I consider myself really lucky to have a friend like her.

Last edited by bombonica28 (2018-01-26 21:17:35)

You are so lucky to hav a friend like her! I can tell she is very ambitious and she knows what she wants. It's good to have friends like her in your life. They will always motivate you and they will never let you down. I hope you will be so close for your whole life!

I liked the description of your friend Maria she seemed to me a very confident and courageous person in her own interests .I always wanted to donate blood,but what unfortunately, I am minor.

I loved your depicture of your friend. She trully seems to be a wonderful ,kind and supportive  person and I believe that you are extremely lucky to  have her as a part of your life.

Nice composition. I really like your story. It's very good. Keep going, you still have 3 more and at least 10 comments of at least 40 words each. Anyways, good job!

I like how you describe your friend, Maria. She seems to be a courageous, generous and loving person.
You have a good english too. Keep writing :)))

I really like how you talked about your friend. She seems a very special friend. I think everybody needs a friend like yours in their lives. Your english is really good and the way you wrote your essay, it is very impresive. Keep on with the good stuff!

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Practical stuff » An admirable person