Dear Ms. Addison,
     I am writing in connection to the free job at your hospital. I read about this in the newspaper. So, I write this letter to apply for the job. I believe I am perfect for this job for a number of reasons. I have alwas wanted doing this job and I love medicine.
     Firstly, I want to say that I have successful with all my exams. Also, I graduated from the Faculty of Medicine, beeing specialized in cardiology. I also made four years of residency, so I think I am prepared for everything. I can use my studies to treat sick people. Therewith, I saw that in your hospital is just a doctor specialized in cardiology and I think I will help a lot.
     Secondly , I have no formal work experience. But, I would describe myself as a serious and motivated person. I like to work with my patients. When I treat people I feel happy and this gives me strength and satisfaction. I am sure that I will do a good job and I will help as many people as possible. Also, I am a sociable person.
     All things considered, if you wish me to attend an interview, I am available at any time. Thank you for considering my application.

Yours faithfully,
                                                                                                                                                           Stefan01