This year i was on a trip with my parents. In my opinion this was the most beautiful place that i’d ever seen. People were very nice with us, despite the fact one of the hotels wasn't what we had seen on the internet, owner made us fell like we was home , giving us what we wanted. I visited a lot of wonderful places both from the point of view of traditions and customs, of history importance , but we visited natural reserve too. The forest , the waterfall, the mountains, the water made the place more interesting than we had thought. Traces of wild animals scared all of people who was walking over there. All of us wanted to run as faster as we could to do not be catch by   the darkness and  not met  unfriendly animals. An unusual thing is that you stay and listen to the waterfall you will hear horses walking who dieded long time ago in that cold water, followed by a bear.
Even if  death is a torture for who is left behind, the cemetery which I visited brought  smile to the tourist and alone the soul of the descendants. The church was very coloring , it was different than any other so it brings a lot of tourists by its uniqueness.

Last edited by Felix008 (2018-01-24 20:45:03)