Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Wonderful » The person i admire

The person i admire

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

I never through i could get to admire a person i know only from his writings, but it happened. I started to admire the writer Irina Binder. Her writing gave me feeling i had never felt before in other writings and also taught me lessons of life that i consider very valuable, received from a person who felt them on her skin.
              I have to admit that i haven't always been a fan of reading, but in the past year reading has become a real passion, everything thanks to this writer. First time when i heard about her book i had no desire to read it, but my friend who read the book told me with so much pleasure the parts she liked, she even recommended it to me, even more she borrowed it to me. I think she really wanted to show me how interesting the book  was and i thank her for that, because  otherwise i would probably never haveread it.
              But what is the reason i admire this writer? Well i admire her for the unique way of writing she has. Her style of writing is modern and can be understood by anyone. i feel the sincerity with which she wrote every word in her books. Her works inspired me, made me see and understand life in a different way.
I watched a few reports about her and found out that she started writing her books from her personal diary where she wrote tips from her father, lyrics and stories that impressed her, and this seems very admirable to me because of her true talent on the one hand, and the on other hand, the courage to express real thoughts and feelings.
              I think she's a wonderful writer, and i admire her a lot.

Last edited by sky_01 (2018-01-26 10:28:34)

My mother reads her books. She was not so impressed about the style of the author or story itself, but she enjoyed reading to some extent. Same, I discovered my passion for reading last year, but I do not plan to read anything from this author in the near future. Anyway, I'm happy to hear there are people who liked Irina Binder's books so much.

It's amazing how some people can inspire us without even having to personally know them. Books can indeed open up our minds and make us see things we didn't use to. I personally can not finish the books I read, no matter how fascinating they are (I guess I am just very lazy), but it's amazing that you found books that you enjoy so much reading and that truly inspire you.

I read her books and I can say that I have the same opinion, she is a good writer and she inspired me to be a good person ( of course this is impossible, my friends thinks that I am a little annoying monster) and I am grateful to my friend for recommended me this book.

Reply for NanaFloare 5 : It is good that your mother enjoys reading to some extent, although she is not fascinated. Paraphrasing this statement, Confucius said "You can not open a book and not learn anything." I think the passion for reading should be developed from an early age, not a year before!I have read any book of the author Irina Binder, unfortunately, I heard she was writing  in the delicate manner, thank you for your specifications.
The text of NanaFloare 5 :  My mother reads her books. She was not so impressed about the style of the author or story itself, but she enjoyed reading to some extent. Same, I discovered my passion for reading last year, but I do not plan to read anything from this author in the near future. Anyway, I'm happy to hear there are people who liked Irina Binder's books so much.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Wonderful » The person i admire