Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » 1st Formal Letter

1st Formal Letter

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Dear Mr. House,
      I am writing in connection to your school offer. I would like to say that I amdelighted with your offer and I would love to study at your school from next year. I searched on the internet about your school and I found only good things about it. Also, I saw that you read my CV and you have benn very satisfied. So, I believe I could be a good student for a number of reasons. However, I have some more questions about the school.
     Firstly, I think you know that I am from Romania. So, if I will come in England to study , I need to find a place to stay. Therefore, I want to ask you if the school has a home where i could stay during the school year. Another important question for me is whether the diplomas got in Romania are recognized in England. I have a great deal of result at various competitions.
     Secondly, I would like to know if I can attend to extra-school events. I really want to take in a lot of courses. I also want to volunteer. So, I really want to know if all these are allowed by the school. Another big question for me is that if I can have a free week during the school year to visit my parents and my friends. I will miss them very much.
     All things considered, I hope you can answer at my questions. Thank you for your time and have a nice day!

Your student,
                                                                                                                                                     Stefan01

A letter with a well-built shape and extremely good content! It is very good, in my opinion, to send such letters to directors to present to you if you want to transfer to studies in another country. You know that you are a very good student, congratulations for it  and for all the questions addressed to the director of the school .

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » 1st Formal Letter