Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Dear Diary

Dear Diary

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Dear Diary, 
    Yesterday I had a beautiful day with my grandparents, whom I met with wide open arms. I have not seen them for two months and I miss them. They brought me some sweets as usual, and I and my mother put them on the table. The cup was already ready when my father got home from work so I drank with all, I missed just a sister who was not with us at the table. When the clock beat at 23:00, the grandparents decided to go home so I spent them at the gate. The sky was full of stars, and I could not take my eyes from him, and then I felt something cold that was melting on my face, a fulness was a bit of a breeze. I was so glad that it finally snowed. How I woke up in the morning I jumped to the window to see my face, everything was white, then I started to feel the magic of winter :love: , but unfortunately the next day the snow melted and the school started!  :tired:

I like your composition. It's a short remembrance of a day spent in a familiar setting. I especially appreciate the description at the end, a joy moment at the first snowfall. However, they are ephemeral : the witchcraft of the wintry season disappears, and the school, with all its obstacles, is ready to resume.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Dear Diary