Dear Mr.Principal,
I am writing this letter with intention of request some informations about the university that you run. I would like to apply to your school because I know you have very well trained teachers, you make interesting projects that promote student's creativity, as well as the fact that your university has contributed to the education of many  great personalities from all fields. All this make the University College London a phenomenal place to expand my knowledge. Also I belive I am a suitable student for your university because I have been successful with all my exams and I won numerous prizes at competitions.
First of all, I would be interested about campus and the service and facilities. I would like to ask if there is any places where you can play basketball, badminton, volleyball or study spaces, cafes, shops, gym etc. Especially I would like to know if there are places on campus where students could work part-time. I think it is very useful for students if they can have the opportunity to earn money.
Second of all, i would like to know more about the schedule of classes and opportunities. It would be very helpful if you could give me some informations about the projects, extracurricular activities and volunteering. I was very pleased  when I saw on your university website that you have language learning courses because i know very well English, French and German  and it would be perfect if you could tell me more about that.
I look forward to your reply and thank you in advance for your kind attention.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    With all due respect,
                                                                                                                                                                                                              syrinx