Dear Sir/Madam,
              I am writing in response to your advertisement in The Sunshine newspaper, published on Monday the 12th of January I would be grateful if you would consider my application for the vacancy in your Accounts Department.
              I am a sixteen-year-old highschool student and I am very interested in this position. When I leave school, I plan to study about accounting and this would be a perfect opportunity for me to gain some experience.
              In the advertisement it is mentioned that no experience is required, however I have often helped out in the family business, where I have been responsible for duties such as calculating the income and the debts.
             As far as my personality is concerned, I would describe myself as detail-oriented and hard-working. I am a sociable person and I enjoy working with others as part of a team. However, I also believe that I am capable of working alone and able to use my own initiative.
             If you wish me to attend an interview, I am available at any time convenient to you. Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to hearing from you.
                                                                                                                                                                                                       Yours faithfully,
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Jenna Matthews

Last edited by summerwish (2018-01-26 10:33:26)