Dear Mr. Parker,

I am writing to you in regard to the advertisement for the available position in your team that has recently been published in the Times Union newspaper.
    As you will see from my attached CV, my strong technical experience and education will make me a very qualified candidate for the position of chief architect that your company wishes to offer.
    I strongly believe that I will rise to your standards, being very good at working in a team due to my vast experience as a leader, and also being easily adaptable and motivated.
    I am interested in your work environment that is a highly challenging one, given the experience I have accumulated in the many years I have worked as an industrial architect; therefore I consider myself equipped for the position of a leader in your team.
   If you think I could be of value for your company, I would be happy to further elaborate on this letter and the enclosed CV in a personal interview.
   I'm looking forward to receiving your response.

With all the respect, Rhaenys.10AC

Last edited by Rhaenys.10AC (2018-01-12 19:39:38)