University of Edinburgh
47 Little France Cres
Edinburgh
EH16 4TJ, UK

Dear Mr. Principal,

I am writing this letter with the wish to accept my possible enrollment in your education institution next year.  I know that this University has contributed to the professional training of many personalities in the branch of medcine, and this is one of the many reasons why I want to be among the students that are devoted to science. I always wanted to become a surgeon, and I know that the University of Edinburgh has the best teachers that can help me to turn this dream into reality.

My recomandations are very good, my grades and teachers describe me as a hard-working and dedicated student. In Romania, I have won numerous awards in chemistry and biology Olympics and I am a good English and French speaker. I also participate as a volunteer in several organizations and I had the opportunity to organize some personal development courses.

Thank you in anticipation and I hope to meet your expectations.

With respect,
                                                                                                                                                                                           flowerpower1234

Last edited by flowerpower1234 (2018-01-26 10:23:13)