Sandra Andrews
5215 Loughboro Road NW Suite 520,
Washington, DC, 20016

Dear Ms. Andrews,

I want to express my interest in the cardiovascular surgeon position on your staff. I have been successful with all my exams and after four years of residency, I can say that I am prepared to operate as a surgeon in Washington. Also I have the necessary patience to work with patients of all ages. Being a  perfectionist determined me to persue medicine because, like any other surgeon, you need attention and dexterity.

Regardless of the cause, a lot of people, children, adults or elderly die every day because of a heart disease. My consultations are clear, because I want my patients to understand the procedures I want to follow, the risks and the steps necessary for their complete healing. I have admired the cardiovascular department at Skyline Hospital for a long time and I would appreciate very much if I had the opportunity to continue helping people in your institution.

With all due respect,

flowerpower1234