Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Life lessons » I got lucky

I got lucky

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

I can say that I am a very lucky person. I have a beautiful family, true friends and I study in an amazing school with amazing teachers. My family help me everytime I need, I can always count on them. I know that I can tell them everything without any deductions. About my friends now, I can say that I have the best friends in the world, and not in the "BFF" way where you have only one best friend and isolate yourself. I have friends that I can tell my problems without shame. Whenever I have a bad day, or I am bored I call them, we hang out and then I feel better. Because this is all about life and feeling lucky. Not money, not clothes, not the expensive shoes, but family, friends, people that are important to you and you are importent to them. It was a very beautiful, summer day. Right after my eight grade exam. I have never been so sad, because I felt I did everything wrong. When I came home, my mother asked me what happened, and I told her everything. After a few days, I found ouț that I got a very good grade. I entered in this amazing school and I met amazing people. That was one of the best days of my life. So I feel like I am a lucky person.

Last edited by ABG23 (2019-05-30 00:48:18)

Nice composition. I really like your story. It's very good. Keep going, you still have 3 more and at least 10 comments of at least 40 words each. Anyways, good job!

Yeees friends are very important and they became your family and they can really cheer you up and make yourself feel better! As you said,it is not about the material things,it is about the spiritual ones!

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Life lessons » I got lucky