Dear Mr. Director,
       I'm writing this letter to enquire you more about your faculty. Your faculty seems to be what I'm looking for my studies because it is one of the most popular medical faculties in the country, and most graduates have a successful career, that's why I want to find out more about your faculty.  To make sure that your faculty really is what I am looking for and what I need to become a successful person I would like to ask you a few questions.
       First of all I would like to ask about the facilities of the laboratories in the faculty, because I want to be able to make the most of the experiments, the practice being very important.
       Secondly, I want to ask about the faculty library, how varied it is and what hours it is allowed to access because reading is very impressive for me, in fact it is one of my passions and I want to have access to as many books and treaties that interest me.
       I would also be delighted if you tell me successful people who have completed your faculty, because it is a very important milestone for me to choose where I want to study.
       I am grateful for your time and I look forward to your response.

Respectfully,
             sky-01