Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Letter of application for an intership

Letter of application for an intership

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Stone,

I  saw your advert in the newspaper about the summer job. My name is Hailey and I am a 16-years-old student. I am from Romania, but I have been living in England for 2 years ago. I am studying at Scarborough College in North Yorkshire. I obviously like working with children, for this reason I would like you to consider me for the summer job.

One of the reasons I believe I can get on well with children is because I have two younger brothers, that I spend a lot of time with them when my parents are working. I have learned a lot about keeping children busy from them and stopping them getting bored. I love my little brothers and they are the reason that I know how I can behave with them, how I can make them to smile when they are crying and so many things about children.

I want to become a pediatrician, because I love biology and children. Now I need some money to pay my College, and I think that I can earn money with a nanny job, because I am preparing for my future as a doctor.

I would have to come and meet you and your family if you think I would be good for this job. I am looking forward to your reply.

Best wishes, Hailey.

HEY!!! I'm not a stalker or anything, i just like scrolling back to the good old days when I wasn't an existing user. Nice letter, I hope the Stones accepted you, because you literally used very good and unexpected arguments. I thought the "I like kids" part was just to enter the job, but when you said that you want to become a pediatrician, I realized you weren’t lying and that just made me shook.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Letter of application for an intership