Dear Mister,

I forward you this intent letter for express my desire to apply at an intern post, in PR department of your company. I am really interested about the procedure from this office, I want to involve myself on a long engagement with the PR activities and to expand my professional
acquaintance. I believe that experience and knowledge got from an internship will help me to take a good position in this sphere of activity.
              I have previous experience in promoting events, experience which I gather from volunteering activities from last 2 years within Students' League from Technical University from Jassy but from my academical preparation too, as it result from my attached CV. I consider that my good communication and writing abilities, good public relations and the good understanding of online environment, as well as my good english level, certificated by C1 level at IELTS tests, could recommend me for a place in your team. My program is flexible and I get very fast used to a new program, new tasks or new people.
              I post up about the activities conducted by your company and I noticed with satisfaction that its profile and its orientation corespond with my aspirations in professional plan. I ask you to take into consideration my CV for getting an internship.
              I am avalable for next steps of the recruitment process.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Thank you,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Michael Buta
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       (+40)770 890 672
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       mihai_buta@yahoo.com