Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Problems » unpleasant restaurant

unpleasant restaurant

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Dear Mr. Manager,

I am writing to complain about the services offered in your restaurant .........[cand?cu ce ocazie?] .
I think you should listen to what I have to say because it is also in your advantage to change the attitude of the waiters and the way the food is cooked[muta asta in concluzie]. I am dissatisfied with your servicies for a number of reasons.
Firstly, [fa o scurta introducere cu subiectul paragrafului] I asked for my drink to get cold and it came warm, and the food was the other way round: I was expecting it to come warm and it came cold. Because of this, the food did not taste good. Also the meat was not cooked enough. Not even .... potatoes. The meat was rough in the middle and the potatoes the same, they were hard and without salt. Only the dessert was edible, though it tasted like the cake bought from the store, not made in the house. I mean, the cake top was not fluffy how I wanted it, but it was a bit dry, and ...... cream the same.
Secondly, the attitude of the waiters and the atmosphere of the restaurant I did not like at all [buna introducere de paragraf, asa da]. I waited for 30 minutes for a waiter to take my order, and another hour for the food to arrive. Because I waited so much for the food to arrive, I expected ........ to be very good, but it turned out to be very bad. The waiter who took my order did not behave nicely with me but seemed bored to see another customer. Also, there was no music in the restaurant, no nice atmosphere, all that wait..... was boring and a waste of time and money on me.
All things considered, the food, the drink, the waiters' attitude towards the customers, the atmosphere in the restaurant, I think that I am entitled to receive my money back. I'm waiting for an answer from you.
You can contact me at the phone number: 07--------.

With sincerity,
        NanaFloare5

Last edited by teacherovi (2018-01-05 10:23:23)

i'm sorry to hear that! doesn't sound pleasant to me at all... nice ideas, and as everyone, you have good parts and bad parts in your writing. my piece of advice for you is to rewrite the composition as teacher said, and it will be just perfect!

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Problems » unpleasant restaurant