Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Unexpected help

Unexpected help

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

One day when I was going to school I took the bus. When I got on the bus I notice that I do not have the transit ticket with me ... and this worried me. At a station, while I was still looking for the ticket, the controller climbs into the bus. Again I was worried. At one point an old woman seeing how scared I was, gave me a ticket and said that "Anyway I am going out at the first one".I smiled.
After this unexpected help moment ..I finally arrived at school. For a second I thought that everything is good that until I unpack..... my backpack and I saw that my English book was not there. Again I was scared. After that, I called my dad and he told me that he see my book on the table and he took it to the porter of my school. I was saved.
These were two unexpected help that was given to me in one day...

Last edited by sarcasm16 (2019-12-15 23:18:14)

That was really nice from those people! That is a beautiful way to start the day, it can brighten up your day so much if people are nice to you in the morning!

That thing with the ticket happened to me to but there was no "old lady" there to give me a ticket and the controller just pop into me and asked about the ticket but I took my time and at the first stop I run as fast as I could but the controller didn't even bother to folow me. Vrey nice of him right? =))

Last edited by StEfY (2019-12-17 21:56:23)

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Unexpected help