Dear Jessica Conte,
     I'm writing to offer my thanks for the content you choose to post online, and for the positivity, you spread.
     I really appreciate just how helpful you were to me at a certain time and the difference you made to my day. Your kindness has made a big difference and I'm so grateful for toyou for helping me, and the rest of the people who know you and follow you. The effort you make is also appreciated, and the fact that you have the courage to open yourself in front of such a large platform represents a step for the level of gratitude. You have to take extra effort for everything you did, and I can say that your positivity and your happiness impacted my life in some way, and manage to change my perception of certain things and remind myself that anything is possible. The extra steps that you had to take to make this beautiful content online and I recognize that I understand that this just wasn't easy for you to do and it is good for people to understand that we're all in this together and that we do make a difference in each other's lives. I would really like it if you continued with what you do and I wish youall the best, and all the good you do to come back in your life.

Sincerely

XYXY

Last edited by Galapagos (2019-12-15 18:37:39)