Dear Overly Sarcastic Productions,

I am writing to you to thank you for all your informative yet entertaining videos on YouTube. I've been captivated by both writing and mythology since before I can remember, and you always manage to make even the most boring of subjects sound interesting.

Red's Trope Talks sedies series is actually how I got to find out about you. I absolutely love how she explains the tropes, and how she not only gives examples of it being put in action, but actually talks about different ways of subverting them. She always manages to make it sound extremely interesting and even inspiring.

Miscellaneous Myths is also a series by you that I adore. I love how Red not only manages to tell the viewer about the myths themselves, but also their greater implications it has. I also love how the series is not only about the well known greek myths, but also from other cultures, from all around the world, japanese, welsh, irish, chinese, aztec, nyanga, and hawaiian to name a few the lesser known ones. The sheer diversity amongst them is astoundishing, and I can't wait to see what you'll do next.

I could write about all the things that I love about your channel all day and still have stuff to say, so I'm going to cut this short here. I'm grateful for all the content you guys you make, and I honestly can't wait to see what you'll do next.
                                                                              Sincerely,
                                                                        Diana Banana

Last edited by Diana Banana (2019-12-14 12:13:50)