I think Romanian parents should raise all genders the same way, whether it's a girl or a boy. Depending on how you choose to raise your child, it will influence his or her behavior theirway of thinking and theirvision about certain people.
      At first, I think that it is very important fora parent to raise well your children, who become an independent person. As your children grow they will become more independent in these basic areas of living but also still depend on you, their parents, for love support and protection. At some point, the child will grow up, as your children reach adolescence and move toward adulthood therewill be this process of separation, and maybe this will be difficult for  for parent and children. In order to be sure that he will do well on his own, parents must be sure that they have given him a good education. This also includes the fact that it is equal to the rest of the people in and around his life, regardless of whether they are a girl or a boy, he should not believe himself above.
      As a parent, each one raises his or her child depending on how he thinks it is better, like to be a strong person, to be kind and loving and to stand up for what's good. I think it shouldn't be too much of a difference in raising a girl thana boy. Maybe there will still be plenty of people in their lives trying to toughen up your son and soften your daughter, who think that boys should not cry and girls to wear pink. About that that they must know that they can wear whatever they want and how they want it no matter what other people say and believe. We can raise boys and girls the same way, but due to long-held ideas about what makes a boy a boy and a girl a girl , we need to emphasize things a little bit more depending on girl or boy.
     All things considered, The idea of raising children as children and not enforcing gender stereotypes onto growing adults, it might take a while before we can fully raise our boys and girls the same.

Last edited by Galapagos (2019-12-15 18:58:11)