Dear helping crew,

I am writing to congratulate you for your best and new show. Since the it's first appearance on the television I knew it would be a very good and famous show.
          What I like the most, is the ideea idea itself. This is an excellent opportunity for the ones who suffered a losst,  or from a terrible illness or even for just being poor, to have a wonderful place to live in and maybe, just a little, to forget the pain they are holding in. This show programes shows how much people suffer and live with it. And because they were good people, who didn't start to do bad things, only to live a happy life, they were rewarded with a beautiful ......home...... or maybe with their dream house.
          Another thing I think is nice and I like that you thought about that it's it is that you put the coach in front of the house and you all shout "Move the coach! ".
          .......To conclude........, This show is really a great one. I love watching it and I hope that you will continue to make many other families happy.

Sincerely,
Sparkly mermaid

Last edited by Sparkly mermaid (2019-12-15 18:42:31)