Breastfeeding in public is a long debated issue in our country lately, and opinions are divided. Some are pro-actions, while others are against. Those who believe it is normal for a woman to be clearly allocated in public, when the good is imposed on the child, are still against immoral and indecent costs as a woman or are displayed in a public hypostasis in a public space.
         I  believe that this has no aspects and is different depending on the situation.
            Firstly, it is necessary to arrange more spaces for specific activities, such as the famous ones in the malls, where the mothers can breastfeed and change the babies in peace, hygiene conditions and away from the people's eu as. If they can be extended throughout the city, so that the feeding schedule for the baby is more affected, and the mothers will breastfeed in spaces intended for breastfeeding. So no one could have anything against it.
         Secondly, although it is not normal for me to consider breastfeeding to be clear or unambiguous, I am shifting the criticism to care for some men then women. They also have mothers, sisters and husbands who care in the past or can move on while they are in situations and cannot be tolerant with those women. We are not allowed to judge before we know the situation. The company can tolerate situations as long as they are not constant.
         Breastfeeding in public is and will remain a topic of debate to make people's opinions very small, some may tolerate and understand this, others may not tolerate.
        In conclusion, breastfeeding in public is only the decision of the mother, she will determine when and where to feed her baby, although the opinions of people are and will remain different

Last edited by Miruna :) (2019-12-15 17:28:57)