Dear Daniel Lim,

I am writing to thank you for making such unique and entertaining content. Since I found your YouTube channel, DanPlan, last year, I ....have..... always checked impatiently for a new video each day. There was never a time when it wasn’t worth the wait.

Firstly, I appreciate the work you, Hosuh and Stephen do coming up with creative ideas for games. When I watch DanPlan there are hardly any momemnts when I do not laughI (always laugh). It doesn’t really does not matter if it is just a basic test done by the team (you did) like the one “By the way are you a psychopath?” when Stephen likes to scare everyone by being the most obvious future serial killer there could be or a more meaningful topic. I have never seen anyone else put that much heart into a video and just take a simple idea to such a level. (Your games) The games created turn into beautiful stories that amuse me when I have a bad day. Because of you I have great topics to discuss with my friends and we are having a lot of fun when we start from one of your horror movie videos and play too to see if we would actually survive. My all-time favourite has to be “By the way, can you survive the purge?” mainly because I always die before anyone else.

Secondly, I would like to say a big thank you for Hosuh and his talent that brought all the ideas to life. I know he was never comfortable with talking to a large public, but the almost two million subscribers are there because of him, an amazing artist. DanPlan wouldn’t be the same without your characters. At the same time, a great solution was found (he found a great solution) to keep faces hidden from the camera but at the same time, give everyone on the show a personality. When people think of DanPlan, they think about the captivating works of art that many of the videos have become. Hosuh’s work was the reason I started to create as well. It’s hard not get infected with a sudden desire to create after watching your channel.

To conclude, I want everyone of the crew to know that I am so thankful for all the work that is put into creating what has become my favourite YouYube channel. I really hope that more people are going to find ....more.... about your work in the future. You all truly deserve more people appreciating what you are doing.

Sincerely,

galactic_traveler

Yellow is for stuff I added to make the writing more formal
Blue is for mistakes

to make your writing formal, stop using short forms, phrasal verbs, generic words like "really" and use more passive voice, phrases with "hardly" and "little" for negations

Last edited by galactic_traveler (2019-12-15 15:51:45)