Dear Odhra,

I am honored to have the opportunity to write to you this letter and at the same time to send you all the good thoughts and all my admiration for this  special tv show. I watch it with great interest every week.
             Topical topicsissues, entertainment programs and your guests are well chosen to create an interesting and exciting image. I admire your courage to  visit a lot of poorly developed countries with a low standard of living where children  must work hard to support their families instead of going to school to create a good future. I would like that the good you do to be rewarded  so I thought I'd transfer a modest amount  to your account to help you in future edition. Now, that the winter holidays are approaching I think no one should be alone especially the children who should enjoy a ray of light, warmth in their life. I heard that next week you will wouldgo...... to an orphanage in our country and I would like to accompany you  as a volunteer. In this way I could cheer them on by singing, by drawing, by playing different types of games and of course by offering them sweets, toys and other things like this. You  are a model for each of us, because you saved the lives of many people and children around the world. I really ap.....reciate appreciatewhat you didhave done .
              I hope that you will reply to my letter and of course I hope we will meet as soon as possible because I would like to get involved in your projects. I am sure that your next edition will be much better than the first and I can say that I can not wait to see it.

Respectfully,
                              Jamila
                              Jamila Quinn

Last edited by star444 (2019-12-12 16:50:16)