Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Practical stuff » the relationship between a modest person with a rich or poor

the relationship between a modest person with a rich or poor

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

From my point of view, although I have quite developed on this subject, the relationship between a person and a person of modest means rich or poor should not be a problem.

Some people think rich people are those people who come dressed in clothes, have luxury cars, jewelery, villas, etc.I believe that rich people are those people who are very happy
whatever the situation, the financial situation, they smile and are happy all the time. I think we have much to learn and to rich people (money), for example how to multiply our money and how to manage them.

As for a poor man there are many things to say. some have become poor over time, and some are poor because they do not always want to evolve, they are happy with what they have. but people-poor and those who are anything to go better but it is discouraged people around, give

But in the end, we are all human, we have two hands and two legs. The only two things that differentiate us from each other are: how to think about the behavior that leads to a very good life or a troubled life.

This is true. Rich people are people who have a soul. People who can laugh in any situation. People who have friends. People who have family.
Poor people are the persons without friends. People without families. People without feelings.
It does not matter the car that cost hundreds of thousands of euros or the jacket of several thousand dollars. The soul is everything.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Practical stuff » the relationship between a modest person with a rich or poor