They bring me up for a summer vacation day when I was out with a friend. We were both 10 years old and trying to climb unpacks using a wooden ladder. of course I wasn't big enough to put the ladder in the right position so it overturned my friend. first I was scared for my dumb friend then I noticed that he wasn't hurt as opposed to being amused by what he had done. unfortunately his mother saw the whole scene and came quickly to the place where we were. after half an hour when he quarreled and checked, he decided that my friend should go home immediately. only the next day I learned that he had been taken to the doctor even though he had told his mother that he had nothing, which was confirmed later by the doctor. I found this desperate measure very strange because there was so much Ado about nothing. In the team he learned that there are many (parents) who (return the facts and change) a small accident into a global catastrophe and this becomes very suffocating for the children when they grow up, it makes them want to show that they can be independent and this can generate troubles.

So parents don't do much Ado about NOTHING.

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes (2019-12-15 23:11:38)