It's September 9th,first day of schoool.I ....... moved to a new school.[leaga propozitiile]I was among the first smarts in that city.
One day before the school starts, me and my brother were repeating all the formulas. I was verry excited. I went to bad early.And the day has come, i went to the class. My teacher put me in the first bank. My collges were good,but i heard how they were laughing at me.At the end of the lessons, when i went outside , they made me silly billy.[leaga propozitiile]I started crying. At that moment I felt usless.[leaga propozitiile]Next day I didn^t  go to the school. For them it was a small thing, but for me it was hard to bear.Then i never goed to the school.I have reapeating branches and i stayed in he hoe for 1 month.My mother noticed that something was wrong, so she called a pshychologist named Maria. I spoke to her for like 2 months and she managed to bring me to life ........ beforehand. I started going to another school and with a lot of perseverance I managed to reach to Olympic world.

PS: STOP BULLYING KIDS FOR HOW THEY LOOK LIKE. ^_^

Last edited by teacherovi (2019-10-28 17:07:19)