Right now, you must be living under a rock if you've never heard of chief Scarlatescu. He is a part of the jury of the tv show "Chefi la cutite". "But why is he so important?", you might ask. He is tasting shit food for money and for that, the whole country loves him. Yea, I know, what a man! You don't need to be jealous, I really mean it. "But hey he's just eating and making money, every man's dream." Well yea, but actually no. You see, because of this tv show, at one point, he managed to get to 313lbs, that's 142kg btw. "Why is that a bad thing?" He was on the verge of death. A couple more kilos and he would've passes away in the after life. When he finally realised that, he made some efforts and he loose 114lbs in a couple of months. He's bold, with a cute face shape and a pretty wife. What else is there to say? He is kinda good at cooking, I ain't gonna lie. His character? He's a simple guy with simple taste. That's everything there is to say about him. Anyways, who cares if I missed something.